top of page
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Type Of Job
PPA S&C Group is seeking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Advertising team. As an SDR, you will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads, generating new business opportunities, and supporting the sales team. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a passion for sales, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• 1-2 years of experience in sales development or a related field, preferably in advertising.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using CRM tools.
• Knowledge of the advertising industry and trends is a plus.
• Prospect and qualify new leads to generate new business opportunities for the sales team.
• Research and identify potential clients in the advertising industry, including agencies and brands.
• Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads through outbound emailing, and social media outreach.
• Conduct discovery calls with potential clients to identify their needs and pain points.
• Work closely with the sales team to develop and execute targeted outreach campaigns
to drive revenue growth.
• Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing and product, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
• Utilize a CRM and other tools to track and manage leads, opportunities, and pipeline.
bottom of page